Add your YouTube feed to your WordPress website with the CyberSyn plugin.
1) Log into your WordPress site.
2) Go to Settings > Cybersyn
3) Paste the following example into the “New Feed URL” field.
Here is the example: “gdata.youtube.com/feeds/base/users/Channel/uploads?alt=rss&v=1&orderby=published”
Where Channel is the channel name. Just replace it with yours and pull the feed.
To find your YouTube Channel name.
1) Log out of your YouTube account
2) Search YouTube for your name.
3) click on your name that is linked beside the word “by” name
4) copy the list of letters and numbers after/channel/