About the website report
The report is made up of technical analysis and a human evaluation. The analysis tells us how much improvement can be made to your website. Then using the market value of your product or service divided by your investment will tell us what your Return On Investment might be.
Website technology analysis
- Performance is how fast your website can download, aka speed.
- Accessibility is both how easy the website is to read/use
- Search engine optimization, SEO, is how optimized the page is to attract visitors
- Mobile is how well it displays on mobile devices
- Security includes SSL and proper redirection of subdomains
- Engagement checks for a button above the fold, form, qualification questions on the form, social follow/share, and email sign-up.
- Web design is measured by the use of a logo, color scheme, quality images, textures/backgrounds, and fonts/icons.
- The story is measured by purpose statement, empathy/expertise, social proof, portfolio, and services.
Return on Investment
- Evaluate the value of your services
- Calculate your current average number of leads per month
- Compare your current website score to an improved website score
Request a website report
Frequently Asked Questions About Lead Generation
How can I get more referrals?
The vast majority of large projects may be by word of mouth or direct referrals from your customers. Add a “referred by” question to your website form, so you can follow up with them.
Many of the leads I get from the website are tire kickers... window shoppers, what can we do?
Add several open-ended questions to the website form, one of them could be budget. You may reduce unwanted leads by changing this question to actual price ranges. Set your minimum budget and state it on the website. This could save you both time and money by not getting those phone calls or leads in the first place.
How can I use the website to attract bigger customers?
Professional photos will make all the difference in the world. Swapping some of the images on the home page to show more upscale projects will attract bigger spenders and eliminate the tire kickers at the same time. The portfolio is the second most visited page on the website.)
There is not enough profit, what can I do?
Do your research. Search google to find out what your customers typically pay for your services. Raise your prices to match. I hate when people tell me this but I have raised my prices pretty consistently for years. I do this in two ways. I reduce the discount available because I had a high rate, to begin with, or reduce the services included. On the back-end, I have consolidated my vendors and moved to unlimited licenses and annual payments to allow for more profit.)
How do you get the number of leads per month number?
Log into your website, look at the website form entries, and count the number of legitimate leads for the last 6 months then calculated the average.
How do you tweak those three items to get this increase in leads?
(we use a combination of website analysis tools then make small corrections over time to increase effectiveness)
What are the one-time costs for doing this work?
this depends on how much effort you want to make. Initial items may take 1 to 2 hours. Additional content is by the hour, can be 2 to 3 hours for a new portfolio project, also depends on if we help with the writing and photography.
How can we increase the value of the leads?
Portfolio projects are a great way to do that. Showing your biggest, most valuable projects is a great way to upsell and attract better customers.